Aside from the aesthetic and hygienic benefits of having your pond professionally cleaned,
there are many functional incentives as well.
While inside the pond, we can diagnose faulty pumps, fountains, lights and other mechanical devices while also fixing misplaced liner and stones.
Once we leave, you will notice an increase in water circulation due to the removal of debris from the bottom of the pump.
This will extend the life of the pump and decrease overall maintenance down the road.
- Draining the pond into a forest or storm drain away from the property.
- Relocation of fish and aquatic critters.
- Removal of debris and algae from inside the pond
- Removal/trimming of aquatic plants
- Thorough cleaning of pumps, filters, lava rock, sponges, etc
- Refilling with treated water
- Reintroducing fish and critters
- How much does it cost?
Pond cleaning starts at $750
Well Water vs City vs County?